Library & Technology Services
The Library and Technology Services department, combining staff and resources in computing, library services and collections, and telecommunications, provides a Client Services team dedicated to serving the needs of the students, faculty, and staff in the College of Education at Lehigh University.
New student instructions:
New students must visit this Web site first to enter their Lehigh Identification Number (LIN) and unique Personal Identification Number (PIN) that will be sent to you once you accept your Lehigh offer of admission. You will choose your own password and select three security questions to use if you forget your password in the future.
Use this site if you forget your password. You must enter your user name (example amc308), or your 9 digit Lehigh Identification Number (LIN).
Inactive Lehigh email account:
Use this site if you have experienced a gap in semester registrations and if your Lehigh email account has become inactive.
Note that your Lehigh email account will be disabled if you are not registered for a course. If you take one or more semesters “off,” your Lehigh email account will be deactivated and it must be reactivated when you register for classes.
- Notify the Andrea (email@example.com) in the Global Online Graduate Degree OfficePrograms that your Lehigh account has been deactivated.
- When you receive email from our office that your Lehigh email account has been reactivated, visit http://www.lehigh.edu/change and enter your Lehigh email user name and create a new password.
If you don't check email regularly please visit: www.lehigh.edu/account
Use this if you do not check your email account regularly. You should visit and forward your email to receive communications from the Registrar, Bursar, and this office.
- Click on “manage your email account”
- Click on “mail forwarding”
- Click on “update forwarding” button
- Enter the email address to forward your Lehigh.edu mail to in the box provided
- Click on the “update forward file” button
For additional help please contact the LTS Help Desk:
LTS Announces "eBrary"
A collection of library and open web resources for students and faculty in the six programs in Lehigh University's College of Education. Please go to http://libraryguides.lehigh.edu/education for access to all e-books from the Libraries indexed in ASA, Lehigh's Library Catalog.