Tuition & costs
For the 2016-2017 academic year (Fall and Spring semesters) tuition is $565 per credit hour; the tuition rate for students admitted to the joint MBA/M.Ed. program in Educational Leadership is $810 per credit hour.
Students enrolled in at least 9 credits during a semester are considered full-time.
Distance education students pay $525/credit (except for the doctoral degrees which stand at $615/credit) for master's and non-degree courses. Distance education students also pay $130 per course that covers technology and administrative costs. Students cover any visa costs (if not U.S. citizens) associated with attending the Summer Institutes at Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA. The Global Online Degrees and Training Office's policy regarding refunds are as follows:
- During the academic year, a graduate student in good standing, who formally withdraws before 60% of the semester has been completed, will be eligible for a tuition refund.
- No tuition refunds will be made for courses of one week or less after the first day of class.
- Academic & administrative fees are non-refundable after the first day of classes.
Additional fees are as follows:
- Intern and clinic supervision fees are charged in addition to tuition.
- The charge for auditors is the same as the complete course fee.
- The application fee for admission is $65.
- There is no registration fee, however a $100 late course registration fee will be charged for any full-time graduate student (includes certified full-time) who has not begun the registration process by the announced day. Please refer to the Bursar's Office Web site: http://financeadmin.lehigh.edu/content/fee-schedule-0
- Additional late fees may be incurred AFTER August 1 for Fall Semester and January 1 for Spring Semester.
Please refer to the Bursar's Office website for additional tuition information: http://financeadmin.lehigh.edu/bursar